Vacancy Laravel developer
At Springcast, we are looking for a Laravel developer to help build the Springcast platform. Do you want to work on exciting projects and be part of a fun, motivated and diverse team? Then read on.
Ambitious we are! Within a few years, we have managed to grow from a start-up to the largest podcast host in the Netherlands. For the time being, we've set our sights on international growth.
That sounds nice, that muscle language, but every experienced developer knows that fast growth does not always lead to the best technical solutions. That is why we are looking for an experienced Laravel developer who can help us make our existing code more efficient and release new features in a smart way.
The platform that you will help build on a day-to-day basis uses a TALL stack and also NGINX, MySQL & Elasticsearch, among others.
Our team is currently small and well-organised, which means that, in consultation, a lot is possible. For example, almost all of us work remotely because that was our developers' preference. Of course, we speak to each other daily and have regular outings with the team.
Interesting for you
- That you get a MacBook and additional screens from Springcast is a matter of course
- Competitive salary
- Remote or hybrid working
- Excellent secondary conditions
Interesting for us
- You think code quality is super important
- You like to learn new things and to spar together in order to find the best solution
- You are able to optimise the architecture and code quality at the same time during the implementation of projects
- You have affinity with streaming and/or podcasting (preference)